Sunday, November 13, 2005

Emigre on strike

Well, this is it. I am so over war that I am going on strike.

I am tired of all the sh*t stirring, online and off. I am tired of all the provocation, online and off. I am tired of all the pitting of factions against one another, online and off. I am tired of intervening "un-named" parties, online and off. I am tired of my blood and my history which I can't change, online and off. I am tired of watching the blame game, all over the place. I am tired of the Americans who bawl "you hate us for being US" and I am tired of anyone else who bawls "you hate me because you are racist" (like as if - color on the web? Only in rainbows thanks).

I am tired of all of life. I am tired of being shat on by right wing factions for mentioning how very much western constitutional tweakings and terror laws, and wars, remind me of Adolf. And I am tired of being shat on by left wing factions whenever I draw a parallel between the forged protocols of Zion and anti-Zionist hysteria now. Whoever wants to shit on me for comparing fear of Judaism last century to fear of Islam this century - take your pick. Or maybe you can do your business in turns.

I am tired of reading and watching news footage of other people in other places dying horribly, and I am tired of reading and watching news footage of other people ignoring other people in other places dying horribly. I am tired of the coverups. I am tired of the lies. I am tired of the charlatans who claim to tell the truth and I am tired of the real truth hanging over my head like Louison's blade.

I am tired of my government. I am tired of yours.

There are 173 blogs in the blogrole and several other bloggers with access to this blog. Carry it on if you like, after this post I am removing myself.

See you when the war is over.

Oh, one last thing, half the blogs in the blogrole - I don't know whose they are - some American who likes causing trouble and has been getting away with manipulating the truth for way too long. You just threw a wobbly at the wrong person once too often, anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment