Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Iraqi Atheist

With religious politics creating havoc in Iraq maybe there is another way. Cue Iraqi Atheist. I'll let him introduce himself in his own words:
I will be writing mainly about Religion and Politics but I may sometimes write about current events, my friends and family. I know there will be some communist old generation atheists, but, with all due respect, I don't believe they are authentic atheists, there might be some, but the majority of them, from what I have seen, was simply practicing social hypocrisy "Mujamala in Iraqi". Their time was different and frantically better that this time. I believe that I have achieved a huge thing not getting dragged into the abyss of religion, and I would love to hear from someone like me....

No comments:

Post a Comment