Friday, July 31, 2009

Arabic Language

Arabic Language "I'rab less"
Some time ago I visited a friend who teach Arabic lesson. He is one of the arab language teacher, but strange how when he went Umrah or Hajj to Mecca, he can not communicate with the arab community. While he is well-speaking Arabic language.

Why he can not communicate with the taxi driver or trader? Whereas he is a good teacher. The answer is because he used Fusha Arabic or "Literary Arabic." While the arab community in general to use daily Arabic or "Arabic I'rab less"

Therefore, in this happy occasion, I want to write some vocabulary that is often used by drivers and traders. This I do not to damage the Arabic language, but to enrich our vocabulary in speaking Arabic . I need the Pilgrim to Mecca can speak Arabic as they speak their language. So, when they want to buy some thing or they want to go to Medina Al Munawwarah by taxi, they can communicate by taxi driver.

hopefully helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment