Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cat pic

I've been asked to put up kitty pics. Here's the first one.




And, why yes, that is a cat in the refrigerator. This is Xena Warrior Princess, who is aged 12 going on diva. She thinks she owns everything and my purpose in life is to be her personal valet. And she has a particular fascination with refrigerators. Not just this one. After 12 years, I've just given up. I let her stay in there for about 30 seconds, then I start snapping my fingers and pointing. Only occasionally do I have to reach in there and drag her out.

And if you think that's weird and unsanitary, let me assure you it's not. I know a guy who used to let his cat lick the butter in the butter dish. And he would cook chicken specially for the cat. (This cat has since gone on to feline heaven.) Letting Xena crawl in the fridge is NOTHING by comparison.

Oh yeah, Xena, being Siamese, talks. A lot. Especially when she wants something. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment