Saturday, February 24, 2007

BlogIraq

When you have been forced to leave your homeland what do you do? You blog of course. BlogIraq misses Iraq but he does not miss the violence. He writes:
Being away from Iraq has many good points, like the ability to breath. In Iraq, things have got to the point where you become scared of the air you breathe. ...

I don't know how to fell. I fell glad for being away from this. And I fell sad for being away from my country. I miss all the happy days back home. I miss my my family,college, my friends, and practically everything. Some times I just strongly wish that all this was just a dream. A bad bad dream. And I will wake up the very same Thursday, March 20th, 2003, and there is no war and non of this happened.

How would you feel if you were in my place ?

He also has found the first Google office in Baghdad so expect some fun news on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment