Sunday, June 14, 2009

I need to go back on vacation

I'm exhausted AGAIN. Plus my furry felines (wait, make that one furry feline) are driving me crazy. I'm trying to type and Xena is purring, meowing at me and rubbing my face.

My ex was here yesterday and he agreed with another one of my friends that has cared for Xena in the past: she is undoubtedly the most self-centered cat around. The world is supposed to revolve around Xena. And no matter how many times I pick her up and put her on the floor (gently, she's an old kitty) not a minute later she's back. And she wants to wrap herself around my shoulder for a ride. In fact, I started typing the previous sentence and she decided she needed a ride. So now I have a furry Siamese wrapped around my neck, demanding a ride.

See you later.

P.S.

It's not Xena, but the attitude is all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment