Friday, June 5, 2009

Voodoo Sh*t List

What, pray tell, is a "Voodoo Sh*t List" aka VSL? Well, it's that list of people that you'd be doing voodoo on if voodoo really worked. In short, it's a list of people that have made you suffer and now they must suffer.

I came up with the concept of the VSL last year. At that time, this person hacked me off enormously and I put the person on the list. A few months later, s/he came off the list, but I still remained enormously suspicious of her/him. This person continued to cause problems for people I know but s/he hadn't crossed me, so I didn't really worry. Then s/he undercut me in a particular matter and I was infuriated. So, back on the VSL s/he went.

To be blunt: voodoo doesn't work and I know it doesn't work. The concept of the VSL is that there's a place in my mind where I can plop a person in a particular box and leave him/her there--while at the same time keeping in mind that the person is lower than pond scum. Maybe the person will come off the list, but I don't trust her/him after the most recent incident. I just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment